Why Associated Dental?
Because we strive for quality patient care, customer service and an employee environment that is the best in the industry, that’s why. Our drive to achieve superior patient satisfaction is fueled by a unique blend of Quality, Convenience and Caring. It would be our privilege to partner with you and your family to help you achieve a lifetime of good oral health, well-being and fulfillment!
Quality – We strive for the best.
- Associated Dental is proud to the only free-standing general dentistry provider in Arizona to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). AAAHC is a national organization that measures quality of care in hospitals and dental offices. We have achieved this accreditation consistently over the past fifteen years.
- We survey patients and have earned a 4.7 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2018.
- We have a knowledgeable and tenured staff that is required to participate in peer reviews, patient record audits, quality improvement projects and continuing education, all in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- We utilize the latest technologies combined with proven methodologies to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
Convenience – We believe great dental care should be easy and affordable.
- We have early morning, evening and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment online is easy! We’re also here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- Multiple offices (6 in Phoenix, 4 in Tucson) and specialists and general dentists under one roof enable you to stay within the Associated Dental family as opposed to being referred outside. Our electronic health records eliminate the need to re-register.
- We are a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, financing and a Discount Dental Plan offering 30% savings for those without insurance.
Comprehensive Care – We care for our patients and our community.
- We were founded in 1983, with the same focus on uncompromising quality and a superior patient experience.
- We are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. That means that our behavior must demonstrate a conviction for honesty and the utmost integrity. It means respecting at all times the patients we treat and acting with the highest regard both fiscally and socially.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage serving Arizona communities, so we need to return the favor…consistently. Whether it’s volunteering at the homeless shelter, participating in the Arizona Mission of Mercy or sponsoring the local little league team, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!